Leather Reviver – Car Seat Cleaner
Cleans & Revives Black Leather Car Seats
Not only does old, tired, and faded leather ruin overall the look of your car, it negatively affects it’s re-sale value too; while well maintained leather upholstery is a significant plus.
Cleaning, and reviving the colour of black leather upholstery can do a lot to improve the overall look of your car’s interior, and Renovo’s Leather Reviver is perfect for the job.
Renovo’s new, unique and marvellous formulation not only cleans and re-colours black leather seats, it also protects with advanced anti-bacterial guard, is effective against super-bugs, and contains a UV inhibitor too.
Renovo Leather Reviver is simple to apply, gives unbelievable results, and infuses your car with that new leather scent!
Please see our Do’s & Don’ts page before placing your order.
Do's and Don'ts
- Follow the product label instructions.
- Do use clean, lint free/microfibre cloths and discard after use.
- Test on an inconspicuous area first.
- Start by using a damp cloth to wipe away the majority of dust/loose dirt, if your leather upholstery surfaces are exceptionally dirty.
- Wear protective gloves during application.
- Apply Leather Reviver to one section at a time, this means that once you have applied the Leather Reviver to one area, you should fully wipe down/buff that area. Then proceed to the next and so on.
- Work on a manageable area in a timely fashion.
- Ensure that you have sufficient Leather Reviver to complete a full application.
- Allow to dry thoroughly before using the car.
- Apply on a regular basis; the more you use it the more effective it is.
- Apply the Leather Reviver in direct sunlight or on a hot day that will cause the Leather Reviver to dry too quickly.
- Allow the Leather Reviver to come into contact with internal grills and speakers.
Please note: It is advisable to test on an inconspicuous area prior to use. It is advisable to wear protective gloves when using Leather Reviver.
Black Leather Only
- Use a clean, soft, lint free cloth to apply Leather Reviver. It is best to apply small amounts at a time and work the product into the leather with firm circular movements.
- When a manageable area has been covered with Leather Reviver, use another comparable cloth to polish/buff the leather and remove any residual product that may remain on the surface.
Avoid allowing the Leather Reviver to come into contact with internal grills/speakers, carpets, head linings and any other areas from which it may prove difficult to remove this product.
Store in a cool place out of direct sunlight. Do not store at a temperature below O°C (32°F).