Renovo Leather Ultra Proofer – Neutral
Cleans and Waterproofs Leather Car Seats
Not only does old, tired, and faded leather ruin overall the look of your car, it negatively affects it’s re-sale value too; while well maintained leather upholstery is a significant plus.
Cleaning and waterproofing leather upholstery can do a lot to improve the overall look of the interior of your car, and Renovo’s Leather Ultra Proofer is perfect for the job.
Renovo’s new, unique and marvellous formulation not only cleans and waterproofs all colours of leather upholstery, it also protects with advanced anti-bacterial guard, is effective against super-bugs, and contains a UV inhibitor too.
Renovo Leather Ultra Proofer is very simple to apply and infuses your car with that new leather scent!
Leather Ultra Proofer will help to prevent the harmful penetration of everyday dirt into your leather seats.
Please see our Do’s & Don’ts page before placing your order.
Do's and Don'ts
- Follow the product label instructions.
- Do use clean, lint free/microfibre cloths.
- Test on an inconspicuous area first.
- Start by using a damp cloth to wipe away the majority of dust/loose dirt, if your leather upholstery surfaces are exceptionally dirty.
- Wear protective gloves during application.
- Apply Leather Ultra Proofer to one section at a time, this means that once you have applied the Leather Ultra Proofer to one area, you should fully wipe down/buff that area. Then proceed to the next and so on.
- Work on a manageable area in a timely fashion.
- Ensure that you have sufficient Leather Ultra Proofer to complete a full application.
- Allow to dry thoroughly before using the car.
- Apply on a regular basis; the more you use it the more effective it is.
- Apply the Leather Ultra Proofer in direct sunlight or on a hot day that will cause the Leather Ultra Proofer to dry too quickly.
- Allow the Leather Ultra Proofer to come into contact with internal grills and speakers.
Please note: It is advisable to test on an inconspicuous area prior to use. It is advisable to wear protective gloves when using Leather Ultra Proofer.
- Use a clean, soft, lint free/microfibre cloth to apply Leather Ultra Proofer. It is best to apply small amounts at a time and work the product into the leather with firm circular movements.
- When a manageable area has been covered with Leather Ultra Proofer, use another comparable cloth to polish/buff the leather and remove any residual product that may remain on the surface.
Avoid allowing the Leather Ultra Proofer to come into contact with internal grills/speakers, carpets, head linings and any other areas from which it may prove difficult to remove this product.
Store in a cool place out of direct sunlight. Do not store at a temperature below O°C (32°F).