Interior Ultra Proofer
Cleans & Waterproofs Car Interiors
Dirty, grubby fascias make a vehicle look old and tired and, as we look at the dashboard more than any other area of our car’s interior, it makes sense to give it special attention, and Renovo’s Interior Ultra Proofer is perfect for the job.
Cleaning and waterproofing the interior plastic and wood surfaces improves the overall look of your car’s interior and Renovo’s new, unique and marvellous formulation not only cleans and waterproofs, it also protects with advanced anti-bacterialguard, is effective against super-bugs, and contains a UV inhibitor too.
Renovo Interior Ultra Proofer is very simple to apply and infuses your car with that ‘new car’ scent!
Please see our Do’s & Don’ts page before placing your order.
Do's and Don'ts
- Follow the product label instructions.
- Do use clean, lint free/microfibre cloths.
- Test on an inconspicuous area first.
- Start by using a damp cloth to wipe away the majority of dust/loose dirt, if your interior hard surfaces are exceptionally dirty.
- Shake the bottle prior to use.
- Wear protective gloves during application.
- Ensure that you have sufficient Interior Ultra Proofer to complete a full coat.
- Keep a damp cloth ready to wipe off any splashes or dribbles.
- Allow to dry thoroughly before using the car.
- Apply on a regular basis; the more you use it the more effective it is.
- Forget to shake the bottle before using.
- Dilute or mix the Interior Ultra Proofer with any other product.
- Apply the Interior Ultra Proofer in direct sunlight or on a hot day that will cause the Interior Ultra Proofer to dry too quickly.
Please note: Do not dilute or mix Interior Ultra Proofer with any other product! This would seriously impair the product performance. Test on an inconspicuous area first! Coverage will depend on age and condition of substrate.
- Ensure that the surface is dry and free from grease.
- Shake the container and unlock the nozzle.
- Apply Interior Ultra Proofer in even sweeping motions at a distance of 10cm/4″ until all of the surface has been evenly covered. N.B. Do not apply in direct sunlight as this will cause the Interior Ultra Proofer to dry out too quickly.
- As each area is treated/covered with Interior Ultra Proofer it is then important to use a soft lint free/microfibre cloth to rub the Interior Ultra Proofer into the surface. In case of allergic reaction it is advisable to wear protective gloves during this process!
- Allow the interior to dry.
Store in a cool place out of direct sunlight. Do not store at a temperature below O°C (32°F).