Renovo Vinyl Soft Top Cleaner
Cleans and Refreshes Your Vinyl Soft Top
For cleaning and refreshing the appearance of vinyl soft tops.
Vinyl Soft Top Cleaner also helps to preserve the condition and prolong the life of the vinyl convertible roof and the value of the car.
Effectively removes everyday build up of dirt helping to prevent harmful penetration that can cause damage to the vinyl hood.
Provides a clean surface for application of Renovo Vinyl Ultra Proofer.
Please see the “Do’s & Don’ts” information tab before placing your order.
Do's and Don'ts
- Test on an inconspicuous area to ensure vinyl is colourfast dyed.
- Use a clean paint brush or sponge to apply.
- Leave Vinyl Cleaner on for 10-20 minutes for general cleaning.
- Leave Vinyl Cleaner on for 40-60 minutes for stubborn dirt.
- Wear protective gloves whilst applying.
- Allow to dry before applying Vinyl Ultra Proofer.
- Use every 6-12 months.
- Use on fabric soft tops.
- Use a power jet wash to clean a fabric soft top
- Apply in direct sunlight.
- Forget to shake the bottle prior to use.
Please note: It is advisable to test on an inconspicuous area first, to ensure vinyl is colourfast dyed. Never use a pressure washer on your soft top.
This product is not suitable for use on fabric soft tops.
- Dry brush the soft top to remove any residual dirt.
- Shake bottle well prior to removing top.
- Pour into suitable container.
- Apply with a clean 5cm/2″ paint brush using even brush strokes. Start at the centre of the cover working out towards the edge.
- Leave for 10-20 minutes to ensure the cleaner can work on difficult grime and stains.
- Commence scrubbing using warm water and a sponge, cloth or bristle brush until the cleaner begins to lather and dirt is being removed easily. Finish by rinsing off with water. Repeat the whole process if necessary.
For heavily-soiled surfaces leave the solution to dry for approximately 30 to 40 minutes- the optimum time for active ingredients to work. Heavily-soiled surfaces should be scrubbed with a bristle brush. Finish by rinsing off with water. Repeat the whole process if necessary.
Finally leave to dry before applying Renovo’s Vinyl Ultra Proofer. This marvellous formulation not only protects and conditions against stains and oxidation it also contains a UV inhibitor.
Bird Droppings / Difficult Stains
Dab or pour the Cleaner directly onto the spot of dirt or stain. (Massage into the affected area) Clean off after 30 mins. Repeat process if necessary.
Light Soiling / Quick Cleaning
For less soiled tops cleaning can commence immediately. Pour directly onto on to a cloth or sponge and massage into the affected area. Rinse off with water.
As with all cleaning products, it is best to avoid prolonged contact with skin. It is advised to use rubber gloves for protection.
We advise that you now protect your convertible top from the elements by applying a protective coating of Vinyl Ultra Proofer