Renovo Plastic Window Polish
$24.20 – $36.05
Polishes Out Window Scratches
Many people complain about their convertible’s rear screen clouding and discolouring, so Renovo introduced their Plastic Polish. Suitable for all plastic windows, perspex screens, lights etc, you will be surprised how good it works. Great for plastic garden furniture and crash helmet visors too.
Not only for automotive use, Renovo Plastic Window Polish can be used for Marine and Light Aircraft applications, with Renovo International supplying a number of airports and chandlers.
Why does my screen, canopy or porthole cloud up?
For convertible cars every time the soft top is folded microscopic scratches are formed on the windows plastic (perspex) rear screen which causes the window to look cloudy and difficult to see through.
For light aircraft the high speed of dust, rain and hail hitting the canopy is enough to ensure is isn’t long before scratches hinder vision – particularly in strong sunlight.
For boat windows plastic and yacht portholes, salt water erosion is the biggest culprit.
Please see our Do’s & Don’ts page before placing your order.
Do's and Don'ts
- Apply with a clean soft polishing cloth.
- Use small quantities of Plastic Window Polish working with circular motions in small areas a little at a time.
- Allow Plastic Window Polish to dry then with a clean soft cloth polish off using circular movements.
- Apply to both interior and exterior of window.
- Forget to shake the bottle thoroughly prior to use.
- Allow the Plastic Window Polish to come into contact with materials or the fabric that surrounds the window.
Please note: Renovo Plastic Window Cleaner can be used to clean and condition perspex as well as flexible plastic but is not suitable for use on glass.
Do not apply in direct sunlight, as this will cause the Ultra Proofer to dry out too quickly and produce an uneven result.
- Prior to application of Renovo Plastic Window Polish ensure that the window is clean and free from dust particles by washing with a soft cloth and warm water. It is not advisable to use cleaning detergents on plastic windows.
- Shake the bottle thoroughly.
- Use a soft cotton duster/cloth and apply the polish with a little pressure using circular movements to rub well in, apply more pressure on areas which are more scratched.
It is best to add small quantities of polish frequently rather than a large amount all at once until the whole window has been covered.
- Allow the polish to dry and then use a clean soft cotton duster/cloth to remove/polish off the coating of polish.
The interior and exterior of the window should be polished in the above manner to achieve best possible results.
Renovo Plastic Window Polish will not remove clarity defects that are within the plastic but it will remove external/surface scratching and yellowing.