Wash and Seal with Carnauba Wax
$19.95 – $28.95
Wash ‘n’ Seal with Carnauba wax is an automotive wash system that cleans and provides a matchless natural barrier against UV and environmental damage.
Wash ’n’ Seal with Carnauba Wax is not just any automotive car wash.
- It contains a higher concentration of Carnauba Wax which will bring out the natural lustre of the paint, whilst sealing the outer coating;
- The Electrovalence formula of Wash ‘n’ Seal with Carnauba Wax cleans your vehicle without penetrating the surface or substrate;
- You can use it on all modern and period automotive paints and surfaces, including those with protective wraps;
Plus, the advanced formula will help to protect your vehicle against UV and environmental damage.
- Shake bottle before use.
- Add 75 ml to 5 litres of warm water.
- Wash the vehicle in the usual manner using an E-Valence Micro Fibre Wash Mitt.
- Rinse off each section as you proceed around the vehicle.
- Ensure that the wash mitt is rinsed in a second separate bucket of clean warm water after every application.
- At the completion of the washing process rinse the vehicle thoroughly before drying off with an E-Valence Luxury Drying Towel.
- For additional protection, seal the vehicle surface with E-Valence Preeminent 50% Carnauba Wax.
- Use warm water
- Always wash from the top down
- Dry off straight after the final rinse.
- Throughout the drying process continually rinse the towel in a bucket of clean water.
- Do not ring the drying towel water back into the rinse bucket.
- For additional protection seal with E-Valence Preeminent 50% Carnauba Wax.
- The hotter the wash water the better the result.
- 75 ML to 5 litres of water is all that is required
- Use a noodle wash mitt and never use a sponge