Dry Wash with Carnauba Wax
Conditions & Dry Wash with Carnauba Wax is specifically formulated for those moments when there is a preference to refrain from using water.
No water. No problem. Dry Wash with Carnauba Wax is specially formulated to provide a waterless wash.
Our Electrovalence technology works to remove dust and dirt from your vehicle’s surface and continues to repel it. It will clean your vehicle like never before.
The secret lies in what Dry Wash with Carnauba Wax contains and, just as importantly, what it does not.
- It contains a high concentration of Carnauba Wax.
- It is suitable for all automotive coatings, paints and surfaces, even ones that have been wrapped;
- It removes dust and dirt but will not penetrate the vehicle surface or substrate, leaving the original coating to shine through.
It contains no silicone, no solvents, no volatile organic compounds (VOCs) making it safer to use and 100% biodegradable.
So, now you can keep your car as clean as it should be and the environment comes along for the ride.
Simply spray onto the vehicle surface, wiping off with a clean 270-330 GSM microfibre cloth.
It is essential when wiping off to wipe in one direction.
This will ensure you are lifting the dirt directly off the surface and containing it within in the microfibre cloth.
It is recommended that you apply Preeminent 50% Carnauba Wax after completing this dry water less cleaning process.
The application of Preeminent 50% Carnauba Wax will deliver a hard wax layer to the surface of the vehicle.
This will provide added protection from environmental fallout and strong ultraviolet rays.
Once the process is finished, our Electrovalence technology will repel dust and dirt making the dry wash process effortless in the future.
- Frequent application will reduce the build up of dirt and environmental contaminants.
- Thus making the process easier each time you dry wash.
- Use only clean microfibre cloths.
- Repeatedly fold the cloth over as you wipe off.
- Waterless washing should be done in the shade and in the cool of the day.
- Spray over the vehicle a medium section at a time.
- Dry Wash with Carnauba Wax contains no solvents allowing the Dry Wash to remain wetter longer.
- If required allow the Dry Wash to remain on the surface for 10-15 seconds.
- Wipe off to a brilliant lustre before progressing to the next section.