Preeminent 50% Carnauba Wax
$59.95 – $79.95
Preeminent 50% Carnauba Wax brings out the lustre in the paint whilst sealing it providing unparalleled protection from industrial fallout and UV rays.
As its name implies, Preeminent 50% Carnauba Wax is the flagship of our product line. There are many reasons why it is a very special product:
- Carnauba Wax is known as the “queen of waxes”. It occurs naturally, derived from the leaves of the Carnauba Palm (Copernicia cerifera). Grown in Brazil it is an exceptionally hard and durable wax.
- Preeminent 50% Carnauba Wax is formulated using our Electro-Valence technology. It will attach to the paint of a vehicle without penetrating the paint or any other surface. It is suitable for use on all modern and period correct automotive paints and surfaces, including protective wraps.
- 50% is an exceptionally high concentration of carnauba wax, bringing out the lustre of the paint at the same time as it seals it for long-term protection. It protects vehicle surfaces from industrial fallout and UV rays and the formulation works to repel dust and dirt.
- Unlike ceramic coatings, Preeminent 50% Carnauba Wax may be reapplied and the new wax will bond with the old to freshen and enhance the deep glossy lustre of the surface.
Firstly, it is important to note this product is water based product that is silicone and solvent free.
90% of polishes and waxes contain silicone as it reduces drag in the application and taking off processes.
Some solvents are used to enhance lustre most are used to assist in the drying process.
First wash the vehicle with E-Valence Wash & Seal with Carnauba Wax.
Alternatively “clay mitt” or “clay bar” the vehicle with E-Valence Clay Mitt Lubricant.
This will remove contaminants from the paint surface ensuring the best preparation for the waxing process.
Shake the bottle of Preeminent 50% Carnauba Wax first and apply a small amount of the wax to a soft moisten wax pad.
Apply to the vehicle surface a small section at a time (roughly one third of a square metre).
Immediately wipe off with a clean 270-330 gsm microfibre cloth. Buff to a shine with a second clean microfibre cloth.
Proceed to the next section.
Do not leave the product on the vehicle surface for too long as it will dry out and be more difficult to remove.
Should this happen, simply wipe over the smeared area with the moist “wax pad” and immediately buff to a shine with the microfibre cloth.
- The vehicle should only be waxed in a covered area or in the shade.
- Never apply wax to a hot surface.
- Ensure the vehicle surface is clean and polished before applying the wax.
- Perfect the surface area you are working on one section at a time.
- When wiping off, make the initial wipe with a clean microfibre cloth Folding the cloth over as you go.
- Then buff to a shine with a second clean microfibre cloth.
Less is best!
- A small amount of wax will cover a large area.
- Keep the soft wax pad moistened.
- As you reapply the wax to the pad the pad will start to retain some wax reducing the amount to be applied each time.
- Do not leave the product on the vehicle surface for too long as it will dry out and be more difficult to remove.
- Should this does happen, simply wipe over again with the moist wax pad and immediately buff to a shine with the microfibre cloth.