Clay Mitt Lubricant
E-Valence Clay Mitt Lubricant works with Luxury Clay Mitt or a Clay Bar to efficiently and effectively remove contaminant from the vehicles surface.
Available on backorder
Clay Mitt Lubricant is a spray on lubricant designed for use with the E-Valence Luxury Clay Mitt or a clay bar.
- It is formulated to remove industrial fall out from your vehicle surfaces
- It will also remove other surface contaminants such as bugs, tar, dirt, grit and brake dust.
- It also contains carnauba wax to leave the contaminant free surface with a deep, rich lustre.
- Shake the bottle before application.
- Spray E-Valence Clay Mitt Lubricant onto the vehicle surface.
- Leave for approximately 30 seconds.
- Glide the E-Valence Luxury Clay Mitt effortlessly over the paint surface to remove contaminants.
- The Clay Mitt should be rinsed out regularly during the decontamination process.
- May be applied to all external surfaces of the vehicle including glass and metal finishes.
- Rinse vehicle thoroughly after application and dry with a E-Valence Luxury Drying Towel.
- It is essential that you thoroughly wet the vehicle before commencing this process.
- Work section by section from the top down.
- The Clay Mitt Lubricant is chemically formulated to neutralise the industrial fallout.
- This may take between 15- 30 seconds depending on the level of contamination.
- Additionally, some sections may require the process to be repeated.
Do a section at a time.
Rinse off as you go.
Thoroughly rinse & dry the vehicle to complete.