Boat Vinyl Cleaner
Clean Boats Covers and Seats the Easy Way
Clean Boats Covers and Seats the Easy Way!
For cleaning and refreshing the appearance of vinyl boat covers and boat seats. Boat Vinyl Cleaner also helps to preserve the condition and prolong the life of vinyl covers and boat seats.
Save a fortune on expensive replacement seats, by using Boat Vinyl Cleaner.
Effectively removes everyday build up of dirt helping to prevent harmful penetration that can cause damage to vinyl seats, bimini tops, canopies and spray hoods.
Provides a clean surface for application of Renovo Marine Vinyl Ultra Proofer.
Please see the “Do’s & Don’ts” information tab before placing your order.
Do's and Don'ts
Test on an inconspicuous area to ensure vinyl is colourfast dyed.
Use a clean paint brush or sponge to apply.
Leave Boat Vinyl Cleaner on for 10-20 minutes for general cleaning.
Leave Boat Vinyl Cleaner on for 40-60 minutes for stubborn dirt.
Wear protective gloves whilst applying.
Allow to dry before applying Marine Vinyl Ultra Proofer.
Use every 6-12 months.
Use on canvas boat covers.
Use a power jet wash to clean a vinyl boat cover
Apply in direct sunlight.
Forget to shake the bottle prior to use.
Please note: It is advisable to test on an inconspicuous area first, to ensure vinyl is colourfast dyed. Never use pressure washers on boat covers.
This product is not suitable for use on fabric boat covers.
How to clean your boat covers and seats:
- Dry brush the cover to remove any residual dirt.
- Shake bottle thoroughly.
- Pour Marine Vinyl Cleaner into a suitable container/bowl.
- Start application in the centre of the boat cover and work out towards the edges with a clean 5cm/2inch paintbrush, using even brush strokes across the whole boat cover. If it is preferable, the product can be applied with a sponge or cloth.
- Leave the solution on the boat cover for 10-20 minutes to enable its active ingredients to work. The longer the product is left to work the more thorough the clean will be.
- Commence scrubbing using warm water and a sponge, cloth or bristle brush until the cleaner begins to lather and dirt is being removed easily. Finish by rinsing off with water. Repeat the whole process if necessary.
- Wash out brush/sponge in warm soapy water.
For heavily-soiled surfaces leave the solution to dry for approximately 30 to 40 minutes, the optimum time for active ingredients to work. Heavily-soiled surfaces should be scrubbed with a bristle brush. Finish by rinsing off with water. Repeat the whole process if necessary.
Finally leave to dry before applying Renovo’s Marine Vinyl Ultra Proofer. This marvellous formulation not only protects and conditions against stains and oxidation it also contains a UV inhibitor.
Bird Droppings / Difficult Stains
Dab or pour the cleaner directly onto the spot of dirt or stain. (Massage into the affected area) Clean off after 30 mins. Repeat process if necessary.
Light Soiling / Quick Cleaning
For less soiled covers cleaning can commence immediately. Pour directly onto on to a cloth or sponge and massage into the affected area. Rinse off with water.
As with all cleaning products, it is best to avoid prolonged contact with skin. It is advised to use rubber gloves for protection.
We advise that you now protect your cover from the elements by applying a protective coating of Renovo Marive Vinyl Ultra Proofer.